But it's a well-known fact that people make a decision about a person in the first 7 seconds of meeting them. You can read Business insider's article on 7 seconds to make a great first impression.
Dressing is No. 6 on here but remember you only have 7 seconds. 2 seconds may pass before you have actually walked up to your interviewer. The interviewer is already 1/3 of the way to making a decision about you. Scary thought, right?
So what does Professional Dressing do for you?
We help you find the best clothing and makeup (if you need it) to make you the best you. Sounds superficial? Well it helps you to :
- increase confidence and self-esteem
- create a great first impression
- enter the work place successfully and know that you can be a part of it
- reduced uncertainty and awkwardness
- decipher right colours for you
- decipher right styles for your body shape - regardless of weight
- acknowledge the way you look and how it affects your attitude
Be The Best Version of You